3.12.2012

I Left My Heart in Philippines

Guess what?!
I'm very excited to say that there's a very big chance of me going to the Philippines this summer!!! Ahhh! I'm stoked to say the least since I haven't been since I was thirteen. It's all thanks to my wonderful cousin and her future husband! They're holding their wedding ceremony back in the Philippines because that's where most of our extended family lives , and I've been lucky enough to snag a spot as a bridesmaid! Which leads me to another exciting topic! Dresses! My cousin said the color would be an aqua- bluish- green and I can not wait to see the cut and style of the dress, especially since it's going to be a sort of gown.
Speaking of clothes, this trip also gives me an excuse to update my summer wardrobe. Although I'm hoping I'll find some really cute stuff over there, I still want to get some pieces back here. Nothing too dramatic though, instead I'm going for a low key, effortless look with details that make it stand out. Just very basic clothing with pops of crochet, tie-dye, and neon colors to make things exciting.
I'm dying to know for sure whether or not I'm going! I'm totally longing for the banana trees, jeepneys, the beautiful historic buildings of my parents' hometown: Vigan, and all the cousins, and aunts, and uncles I haven't seen in ages! If everything works out I'll be flying out in May!
Fingers crossed!
xxxMar

No comments:

Post a Comment