2.21.2012

Ciao NYC!

This weekend my mother, brother, and I took my my aunt, whose visit from Italy is nearing to a close, to the American Museum of Natural History. My mom thought of it, which was surprising considering she hates going to museums. However, she does love the Hayden Planetarium Space Shows they have. I absolutely love them myself. It honestly feels like you're traveling through space in that theater. I haven't seen the show or the museum since I was like twelve, so everything was new and familiar at the same time. We made sure to stop by the dinosaur exhibit for my brother (he was OBSESSED with them as a kid) and the sea creature exhibit for me (I love the giant whale on the ceiling.) After the museum we went out to eat in the best Asian buffet ever: Ichi Umi. As pictured below I took the 'all you can eat' to heart.
Yum!
xxxMar

No comments:

Post a Comment